For 2009 and subsequent years, the HBTC is a new non-refundable tax credit, based on an amount of $5,000, for certain home buyers that acquire a qualifying home after January 27, 2009 (i.e., generally means that the closing is after this date).
- Seven stays full of mystery and enchantment fit for a sultan
- A Guide to The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Business Travellers and Work Activations
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver 80 years of iconic moments by The Collective You
- Tim Hortons announces return of annual Camp Day – June 5, 2019
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience