Changes to the Business Corporations Act would allow for a new hybrid type of company â€“ the community contribution company â€“ that combines socially beneficial purposes with a restricted ability to distribute profits to shareholders.
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun
- 6th annual Black Friday Weekend event at Metropolis at Metrotown
- Canada Goose Launches Neon Parka This Black Friday
- Canada’s Only Parka-Insulated Winter Lodge is Now Available for Booking!
- Seafarers Training Institute Vancouver Job Fair