Changes to the Business Corporations Act would allow for a new hybrid type of company â€“ the community contribution company â€“ that combines socially beneficial purposes with a restricted ability to distribute profits to shareholders.
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers
- 5 Home Rentals Inspired by Top Holiday Interior Design Trends
- Real Canadian Superstore and T&T Supermarket now offer same-day grocery delivery in Metro Vancouver
- The Oakley Thermonucleur Protection Capsule Collection