The Danish Smart House Eco is an environmentally friendly housing system which can be optimized in a number of ways to meet the space needs of both individuals and families. Creators Eva Kristine Borup and Stefan Valbaek of Valbaek Borup Architects, designed the system to be flexible to the needs of the occupants with regard to building orientation, number of floors, number of rooms and materials. Especially interesting is that the house is certified by the Danish Ecolabel Agency!
- Life goes by fast — travel shouldn’t
- Down by the water in Canada’s lakeside towns
- Brewery & The Beast annual bbq and beer festival at Concord Pacific Place on July 28, 2019
- Cirque du Soleil LUZIA is coming to Vancouver
- Canada Goose Celebrates Spring Showers with Rain Activated Installation in Vancouver