Join fellow bicyclists, skaters, and bladers for this leisurely and spirited celebratory ride and roll through the streets of Vancouver. Meet at the Vancouver Art Gallery on the Georgia Street side between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. — and roll and ride at 6:00 p.m. The ride is on rain, shine, or snow! Decorated bicycles, trailers, signs, flags, noisemakers, gettoblasters, sound systems, drums, and wildly modified bicycles are all highly encouraged!
- Sensational Sustainable Travel Experiences to Ignite Your Wanderlust
- Starbucks Launches New Tie Dye Frappuccino Blended Beverage
- UNIQLO launching limited-edition Pokémon UT collection
- Starbucks new Canadian summer beverage has everyone buzzing
- Juke Fried Chicken Celebrates National Fried Chicken Day on July 6 by Offering Half-Priced Chicken Sandwiches