The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun
- 6th annual Black Friday Weekend event at Metropolis at Metrotown
- Canada Goose Launches Neon Parka This Black Friday
- Canada’s Only Parka-Insulated Winter Lodge is Now Available for Booking!
- Seafarers Training Institute Vancouver Job Fair