The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience
- McDonald’s launches Fish & Chips meal across Canada for a Limited Time
- Life goes by fast — travel shouldn’t
- Down by the water in Canada’s lakeside towns
- Brewery & The Beast annual bbq and beer festival at Concord Pacific Place on July 28, 2019