Recognized as North America’s biggest and best, the 23rd annual Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival in Vancouver is a true celebration of our diverse and beautiful city, attracting over 100,000 people and close to 180 dragon boat teams from across the Lower Mainland and around the globe.
- The Perfect Christmas Gift from Paris Jewellers
- New Balance Summit KOM GORE-TEX Review
- This is how Quaker has been helping Canadians in-need stay warm this winter
- New Starbucks Canadian Exclusive is juniper(fect) for Flat-White lovers
- Best of Both Worlds – Hidden Gems Just Outside Top Urban Hotspots