The value of Canadian building permits issued in September soared 15.3 percent from August, well above market expectations, on both residential and nonresidential building intentions, Statistics Canada data showed on Friday.
- Gosling Takes His La La Land Love To The Next Level
- Spring has sprung at CF Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre with Flower Market
- AccorHotels to open a new Novotel in Mexico City
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers