Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun
- 6th annual Black Friday Weekend event at Metropolis at Metrotown
- Canada Goose Launches Neon Parka This Black Friday
- Canada’s Only Parka-Insulated Winter Lodge is Now Available for Booking!
- Seafarers Training Institute Vancouver Job Fair