Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers
- 5 Home Rentals Inspired by Top Holiday Interior Design Trends
- Real Canadian Superstore and T&T Supermarket now offer same-day grocery delivery in Metro Vancouver
- The Oakley Thermonucleur Protection Capsule Collection