The value of Canadian building permits issued in September soared 15.3 percent from August, well above market expectations, on both residential and nonresidential building intentions, Statistics Canada data showed on Friday.
- UNIQLO immersive pop-up in Downtown Vancouver
- Amazon Expands Fire TV in Canada with Launch of New Fire TV Devices and Alexa Voice Service
- Participating Restaurants for Taste of Yaletown 2018 Revealed
- Family-Friendly Aurora Winter Festival Brings The North Pole to Vancouver
- Hawkers Market is back this November