Buying a home can be emotional, but negotiating the price shouldn’t be. The key to saving money when purchasing a home is sticking to a plan during the turbulence of high-stakes negotiations. A real estate agent who represents you can guide you and offer you advice, but you are the one who must make the final decision during each round of offers and counter offers.
- Giveaway: Find the perfect cozy Christmas gift at UNIQLO
- Canadians are embracing the chill in favour of cold-weather vacations
- Ten Gift Ideas For a Cocktail Enthusiast
- 3 Reasons to Use Gift Wrap Valet at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre
- Giveaway: 6 tips for completing your holiday shopping at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre