Buying a home can be emotional, but negotiating the price shouldn’t be. The key to saving money when purchasing a home is sticking to a plan during the turbulence of high-stakes negotiations. A real estate agent who represents you can guide you and offer you advice, but you are the one who must make the final decision during each round of offers and counter offers.
- Gosling Takes His La La Land Love To The Next Level
- Spring has sprung at CF Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre with Flower Market
- AccorHotels to open a new Novotel in Mexico City
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers