The house Manyee Lui is showing today is listed at $2.2 million. Although the lot is only 33 feet wide and the house is nothing more than a blandly handsome two-storey, Lui expects it to sell quickly, even though the market’s turned a little tepid.
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round
- Café Medina Unveils Exclusive ‘Medina WaffleGram’ Packages to Celebrate International Waffle Day
- Blue Plate Bonanza is back at Joe Fortes
- Starbucks introduces a new Canadian-exclusive: Teavana Black Sesame Tea Latte
- Subway Canada hosts interactive “Game Zone” at Metropolis at Metrotown, March 9 – 10