This neighbourhood around Fraser Street and East 30th Avenue has a lot of potential. It has history. It has character. It is right in the middle of Vancouver, surrounded by unique cultural texture, and central to the best of the city. Yet many feel that Fraser needs something. In fact, that something is coming very soon: a community of quality homes that will make Fraser Street more attractive than ever, including an upcoming Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Nofrills market. Century will play a vital role in the true emergence of this area of the city. This is an ideal chance to own a timeless Vancouver home, in a neighbourhood that suits you perfectly.
- Spring has sprung at CF Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre with Flower Market
- AccorHotels to open a new Novotel in Mexico City
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers
- 5 Home Rentals Inspired by Top Holiday Interior Design Trends