For the most part, wind turbines appear to us in magazine articles or on television documentaries perhaps. But very few people have seen a wind turbine up close. And, until now, almost nobody on the planet has been able to say they’ve been inside one – let alone that they’ve been to the top of one.
- The atmospheric world of Canada’s live music scene
- Ford unveiled Grabber Lime for the 2020 Mustang
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round
- Café Medina Unveils Exclusive ‘Medina WaffleGram’ Packages to Celebrate International Waffle Day
- Blue Plate Bonanza is back at Joe Fortes