On February 17, 2012, BC Minister of Finance Kevin Falcon announced the provincial governmentâ€™s intention to enhance the existing BC Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) New Housing Rebate by increasing the threshold to $850,000 from $525,000.
- UNIQLO immersive pop-up in Downtown Vancouver
- Amazon Expands Fire TV in Canada with Launch of New Fire TV Devices and Alexa Voice Service
- Participating Restaurants for Taste of Yaletown 2018 Revealed
- Family-Friendly Aurora Winter Festival Brings The North Pole to Vancouver
- Hawkers Market is back this November