The British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) reports that Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) residential sales in the province declined 36 per cent to 5,507 units in October compared to the same month last year.
- Starbucks Unveils Beautiful Seasonal Gifts, New Reusable Cup Sets & Happy Hour
- CF Pacific Centre celebrates holiday season with Tree Lighting
- Sparkle All The Way to Winter Wonderland at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 LTE now available in Canada
- Amazon Announces Five New Echo Devices, including Echo Studio