The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- UNIQLO and tomas maier collection to debut in early summer 2018
- Hyundai Canada to Launch New Online Vehicle Shopping Platform
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association first BIA to sign on for green energy with Bullfrog Power
- Under Armour UA HOVR Phantom Performance Review
- Water Street Cafe Valentine’s Day Menu – February 14 – 16