The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- Los Angeles 48-Hour Guide To Living Like a Celebrity
- Looking for Home Interior Design Inspiration? Take a Trip to Some Bustling Flea Markets
- New Balance all new training shoe Fresh Foam LAZR Hyposkin
- Ford Mustang Fans Can Create Their Own Badges, T-Shirts, Billboards
- UNIQLO and tomas maier collection to debut in early summer 2018