The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- Levi’s Spring/Summer 2018 Pride Collection: I Am…
- Why One of America’s Trendiest New Hotels chose this Small Town as it’s Home
- Celebrate International Beer Day in One of the World’s Top Beer Destinations
- Red Bull 400 Whistler the steepest race in the world
- ECCO Canada Opens 35th Canadian Location in CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver