The Grouse Grind is Vancouver’s most used trail and is renowned for its challenge in requiring physical strength and endurance in order to make it to the top. In less than 3km, the trail climbs more than 850m. Due to the large number of people that use this trail, primarily for exercise, maintenance workers have had to build wooden stairs on much of the path in order to prevent further erosion from overuse.
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round
- Café Medina Unveils Exclusive ‘Medina WaffleGram’ Packages to Celebrate International Waffle Day
- Blue Plate Bonanza is back at Joe Fortes
- Starbucks introduces a new Canadian-exclusive: Teavana Black Sesame Tea Latte
- Subway Canada hosts interactive “Game Zone” at Metropolis at Metrotown, March 9 – 10