For 2009 and subsequent years, the HBTC is a new non-refundable tax credit, based on an amount of $5,000, for certain home buyers that acquire a qualifying home after January 27, 2009 (i.e., generally means that the closing is after this date).
- New Balance all new training shoe Fresh Foam LAZR Hyposkin
- Ford Mustang Fans Can Create Their Own Badges, T-Shirts, Billboards
- UNIQLO and tomas maier collection to debut in early summer 2018
- Hyundai Canada to Launch New Online Vehicle Shopping Platform
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association first BIA to sign on for green energy with Bullfrog Power