For 2009 and subsequent years, the HBTC is a new non-refundable tax credit, based on an amount of $5,000, for certain home buyers that acquire a qualifying home after January 27, 2009 (i.e., generally means that the closing is after this date).
- Canada ranks second on Chinese travellers’ bucket list
- Six Destinations Around the World for an Alternative Gap Year Experience
- Converse x JW Anderson Toy Collection is Here – July 19
- Levi’s Spring/Summer 2018 Pride Collection: I Am…
- Why One of America’s Trendiest New Hotels chose this Small Town as it’s Home