For 2009 and subsequent years, the HBTC is a new non-refundable tax credit, based on an amount of $5,000, for certain home buyers that acquire a qualifying home after January 27, 2009 (i.e., generally means that the closing is after this date).
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round
- Café Medina Unveils Exclusive ‘Medina WaffleGram’ Packages to Celebrate International Waffle Day
- Blue Plate Bonanza is back at Joe Fortes
- Starbucks introduces a new Canadian-exclusive: Teavana Black Sesame Tea Latte
- Subway Canada hosts interactive “Game Zone” at Metropolis at Metrotown, March 9 – 10