Attention all Trick or Treaters in Yaletown…Halloween Night – the most fun night of the year – is almost here! Everyone is welcome to join us in Yaletown for a spooktacular trick or treat route through the heritage district. On Sunday October 31st, during the creepiest part of the day (3:30pm-5:30pm) kids and parents are welcome to visit the merchants of Yaletown and scare up some treats.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver