Grind For Kids is a new event that leverages the enthusiasm of the thousands of people in the Lower Mainland that do the Grouse Grind™ on a regular basis. People sign up and ask friends, family and co-workers pledge $1 or more for every Grouse Grind they do between June and October. At the end of the season participants will share their success with the people who have pledged them and request they fulfill their pledges.
- All-New 2020 Kia Forte5 Makes its North American Debut
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu