PARK(ing) Day Vancouver is on Friday, September 17, 2010. PARK(ing) Day is a annual open-source global event where citizens, artists and activists collaborate to temporarily transform metered parking spaces into “PARK(ing)” spaces: temporary public places.
- Molson Canadian helps raise pints and dollars for local bars and restaurants through #VirtualHappyHour
- Chef Alex Chen teamed up with Chop Steakhouse & Bar for Steak Masters tour across Canada
- Starbucks Canada releases two new Spring beverages: Cocoa Cloud and Nitro Cold Brew
- Happy Leap Day = an extra day of fun and adventure with Airbnb Experiences
- Starbucks Canada introduces New Beyond Meat, Cheddar and Egg Breakfast Sandwich