To celebrate, we’re throwing a free multi-room Halloween party that will showcase the entire complex including our newly renovated hotel rooms and lobby, two dining areas, a freshly restored 1950s tiki bar and both nightclub and banquet spaces (the Cabaret and the Leeteg Room).
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver
- 7 Stays with a Waterfall Outside Your Door
- Microsoft AI for Earth use Artificial Intelligence to solve complex environmental challenges
- Review: Cirque du Soleil Corteo at Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver