To celebrate, we’re throwing a free multi-room Halloween party that will showcase the entire complex including our newly renovated hotel rooms and lobby, two dining areas, a freshly restored 1950s tiki bar and both nightclub and banquet spaces (the Cabaret and the Leeteg Room).
- All-New 2020 Kia Forte5 Makes its North American Debut
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu