Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver
- 7 Stays with a Waterfall Outside Your Door
- Microsoft AI for Earth use Artificial Intelligence to solve complex environmental challenges
- Review: Cirque du Soleil Corteo at Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver