Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Ford Mustang is World’s Best-Selling Sports Coupe
- Designing your getaway: Six properties to spark your creativity
- Vancouver to Ucluelet in the brand new 2018 Hyundai Kona SUV
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is the world’s best-selling plug-in hybrid electric SUV, now available in Canada
- Love the Outdoors but Hate Sleeping in a Tent? We have something for you!