On February 17, 2012, BC Minister of Finance Kevin Falcon announced the provincial governmentâ€™s intention to enhance the existing BC Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) New Housing Rebate by increasing the threshold to $850,000 from $525,000.
- All-New 2020 Kia Forte5 Makes its North American Debut
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu