On February 17, 2012, BC Minister of Finance Kevin Falcon announced the provincial governmentâ€™s intention to enhance the existing BC Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) New Housing Rebate by increasing the threshold to $850,000 from $525,000.
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver
- 7 Stays with a Waterfall Outside Your Door