On February 17, 2012, BC Minister of Finance Kevin Falcon announced the provincial governmentâ€™s intention to enhance the existing BC Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) New Housing Rebate by increasing the threshold to $850,000 from $525,000.
- 5 Unique Ways to Experience Arts and Culture in Massachusetts
- Ford Mustang is World’s Best-Selling Sports Coupe
- Designing your getaway: Six properties to spark your creativity
- Vancouver to Ucluelet in the brand new 2018 Hyundai Kona SUV
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is the world’s best-selling plug-in hybrid electric SUV, now available in Canada