On February 17, 2012, BC Minister of Finance Kevin Falcon announced the provincial governmentâ€™s intention to enhance the existing BC Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) New Housing Rebate by increasing the threshold to $850,000 from $525,000.
- Celebrate International Beer Day in One of the World’s Top Beer Destinations
- Red Bull 400 Whistler the steepest race in the world
- ECCO Canada Opens 35th Canadian Location in CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver
- Amazon Announces Prime Day 2018 – An Epic Day (and a Half)
- New Balance launched 247v2 with the Tritium pack