Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Explore 5 of the world’s most romantic ski vacations
- Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim to win is back March 11 with paper, digital and sustainable ways to play!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Brie Grilled Cheese with M&M’s new Dark Tablet
- Win amazing Super Bowl LIV prizes with Frank’s RedHot Spin The Bottle
- 2021 Kia Seltos unveiled at the Montreal International Auto Show