Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Converse x JW Anderson Toy Collection is Here – July 19
- Levi’s Spring/Summer 2018 Pride Collection: I Am…
- Why One of America’s Trendiest New Hotels chose this Small Town as it’s Home
- Celebrate International Beer Day in One of the World’s Top Beer Destinations
- Red Bull 400 Whistler the steepest race in the world