Victoria Hill is located on the north side of the Fraser River in New Westminster. Located adjacent to Queen’s Park and Glenbrook Ravine, this neighbourhood boasts over 60 acres of stately grounds including century old forest growth, rolling landscapes and sweeping views of the Fraser River.
- Seven stays full of mystery and enchantment fit for a sultan
- A Guide to The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Business Travellers and Work Activations
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver 80 years of iconic moments by The Collective You
- Tim Hortons announces return of annual Camp Day – June 5, 2019
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience