Housing sales rose in September for a second straight month while average prices reversed the falling trend with a 1.9% increase from August, the Canadian Real Estate Association said Friday.
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu
- Best Things To Do With Your Family In Los Angeles