Housing sales rose in September for a second straight month while average prices reversed the falling trend with a 1.9% increase from August, the Canadian Real Estate Association said Friday.
- Celebrate International Beer Day in One of the World’s Top Beer Destinations
- Red Bull 400 Whistler the steepest race in the world
- ECCO Canada Opens 35th Canadian Location in CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver
- Amazon Announces Prime Day 2018 – An Epic Day (and a Half)
- New Balance launched 247v2 with the Tritium pack