Housing sales rose in September for a second straight month while average prices reversed the falling trend with a 1.9% increase from August, the Canadian Real Estate Association said Friday.
- Ford unveiled Grabber Lime for the 2020 Mustang
- The world’s best snowboarding destinations almost all year-round
- Café Medina Unveils Exclusive ‘Medina WaffleGram’ Packages to Celebrate International Waffle Day
- Blue Plate Bonanza is back at Joe Fortes
- Starbucks introduces a new Canadian-exclusive: Teavana Black Sesame Tea Latte