Changes to the Business Corporations Act would allow for a new hybrid type of company â€“ the community contribution company â€“ that combines socially beneficial purposes with a restricted ability to distribute profits to shareholders.
- BMW i3 Personal CoPilot fully autonomous driving experience at TED 2018
- 5 Unique Ways to Experience Arts and Culture in Massachusetts
- Ford Mustang is World’s Best-Selling Sports Coupe
- Designing your getaway: Six properties to spark your creativity
- Vancouver to Ucluelet in the brand new 2018 Hyundai Kona SUV