Changes to the Business Corporations Act would allow for a new hybrid type of company â€“ the community contribution company â€“ that combines socially beneficial purposes with a restricted ability to distribute profits to shareholders.
- Metropolis at Metrotown Waste to Wonder – largest flip flop animal art exhibit
- McDonald’s iconic burgers get a juicy makeover
- Sensational Sustainable Travel Experiences to Ignite Your Wanderlust
- Starbucks Launches New Tie Dye Frappuccino Blended Beverage
- UNIQLO launching limited-edition Pokémon UT collection