Changes to the Business Corporations Act would allow for a new hybrid type of company â€“ the community contribution company â€“ that combines socially beneficial purposes with a restricted ability to distribute profits to shareholders.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver