The value of Canadian building permits issued in September soared 15.3 percent from August, well above market expectations, on both residential and nonresidential building intentions, Statistics Canada data showed on Friday.
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience
- McDonald’s launches Fish & Chips meal across Canada for a Limited Time
- Life goes by fast — travel shouldn’t
- Down by the water in Canada’s lakeside towns
- Brewery & The Beast annual bbq and beer festival at Concord Pacific Place on July 28, 2019