The Evergreen Line is a new rapid transit line that will connect Coquitlam to Vancouver via Port Moody and Burnaby. The Evergreen Line will be a fast, frequent and convenient SkyTrain service, connecting Coquitlam City Centre through Port Moody to Lougheed Town Centre in approximately 13 minutes. It will seamlessly connect to the current SkyTrain network at Lougheed Town Centre Station and will integrate with regional bus and West Coast Express networks. Construction of the Evergreen Line is anticipated to begin in early 2011 and be completed in 4 years.
- Giveaway: Find the perfect cozy Christmas gift at UNIQLO
- Canadians are embracing the chill in favour of cold-weather vacations
- Ten Gift Ideas For a Cocktail Enthusiast
- 3 Reasons to Use Gift Wrap Valet at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre
- Giveaway: 6 tips for completing your holiday shopping at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre