On February 17, 2012, BC Minister of Finance Kevin Falcon announced the provincial governmentâ€™s intention to enhance the existing BC Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) New Housing Rebate by increasing the threshold to $850,000 from $525,000.
- Giveaway: Find the perfect cozy Christmas gift at UNIQLO
- Canadians are embracing the chill in favour of cold-weather vacations
- Ten Gift Ideas For a Cocktail Enthusiast
- 3 Reasons to Use Gift Wrap Valet at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre
- Giveaway: 6 tips for completing your holiday shopping at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre