The 12×12 Vancouver Photo Marathon is a fun and challenging contest designed to test the skill, creativity and quick thinking of photographers. The true-to-life setting of minimal time, few exposures and creative carte-blanche is an exciting exercise for any photographer – from the upstart amateur to the avid pro – and gives participants a chance to test themselves on a variety of different themes and techniques against photographers from all walks of life.
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers
- 5 Home Rentals Inspired by Top Holiday Interior Design Trends
- Real Canadian Superstore and T&T Supermarket now offer same-day grocery delivery in Metro Vancouver
- The Oakley Thermonucleur Protection Capsule Collection