Twenty + Change: Emerging Canadian Design Practices features twenty-one emerging firms from across Canada working in architecture, landscape architecture and urban design. These projects rethink urban infrastructure, propose new models for public space and housing, and examine the unique relationship between the single-family house and landscape.
- Gosling Takes His La La Land Love To The Next Level
- Spring has sprung at CF Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre with Flower Market
- AccorHotels to open a new Novotel in Mexico City
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers