The Evergreen Line is a new rapid transit line that will connect Coquitlam to Vancouver via Port Moody and Burnaby. The Evergreen Line will be a fast, frequent and convenient SkyTrain service, connecting Coquitlam City Centre through Port Moody to Lougheed Town Centre in approximately 13 minutes. It will seamlessly connect to the current SkyTrain network at Lougheed Town Centre Station and will integrate with regional bus and West Coast Express networks. Construction of the Evergreen Line is anticipated to begin in early 2011 and be completed in 4 years.
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers
- 5 Home Rentals Inspired by Top Holiday Interior Design Trends
- Real Canadian Superstore and T&T Supermarket now offer same-day grocery delivery in Metro Vancouver
- The Oakley Thermonucleur Protection Capsule Collection