This neighbourhood around Fraser Street and East 30th Avenue has a lot of potential. It has history. It has character. It is right in the middle of Vancouver, surrounded by unique cultural texture, and central to the best of the city. Yet many feel that Fraser needs something. In fact, that something is coming very soon: a community of quality homes that will make Fraser Street more attractive than ever, including an upcoming Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Nofrills market. Century will play a vital role in the true emergence of this area of the city. This is an ideal chance to own a timeless Vancouver home, in a neighbourhood that suits you perfectly.
- 5 of the World’s Coolest Igloos and Ice Hotels for an Ultimate Winter Stay
- Ancora Ambleside Opens in West Vancouver
- Subway introduces new $4 Mighty Melts to fulfill Canadians’ desire for tasty low cost sandwich options
- Tim Hortons releases new Double Double flavoured Timbits as part of winter menu
- Best Things To Do With Your Family In Los Angeles