First launched in 2002, the West Coast Chocolate Festival is a unique and innovative collection of individual high calibre chocolate-themed adult and all-ages events that occurred throughout the Tri-Cities area of Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam. In 2009, the festival expanded to Burnaby and Vancouver, then expanding across the Lower Mainland in 2010.
- New Starbucks Canadian Exclusive is juniper(fect) for Flat-White lovers
- Best of Both Worlds – Hidden Gems Just Outside Top Urban Hotspots
- Don’t Sleep on Breezy Palm Springs Why go?
- Review: The Dyson Cyclone V10 cord-free vacuum makes cleaning fun
- 6th annual Black Friday Weekend event at Metropolis at Metrotown