First launched in 2002, the West Coast Chocolate Festival is a unique and innovative collection of individual high calibre chocolate-themed adult and all-ages events that occurred throughout the Tri-Cities area of Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam. In 2009, the festival expanded to Burnaby and Vancouver, then expanding across the Lower Mainland in 2010.
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver
- 7 Stays with a Waterfall Outside Your Door
- Microsoft AI for Earth use Artificial Intelligence to solve complex environmental challenges
- Review: Cirque du Soleil Corteo at Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver