First launched in 2002, the West Coast Chocolate Festival is a unique and innovative collection of individual high calibre chocolate-themed adult and all-ages events that occurred throughout the Tri-Cities area of Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam. In 2009, the festival expanded to Burnaby and Vancouver, then expanding across the Lower Mainland in 2010.
- Celebrate International Beer Day in One of the World’s Top Beer Destinations
- Red Bull 400 Whistler the steepest race in the world
- ECCO Canada Opens 35th Canadian Location in CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver
- Amazon Announces Prime Day 2018 – An Epic Day (and a Half)
- New Balance launched 247v2 with the Tritium pack