The Celebration of Light is not only Vancouver’s biggest event, but it’s also the largest offshore fireworks competition in the world and attracts up to 400,000 spectators along English Bay each evening.
- UNIQLO immersive pop-up in Downtown Vancouver
- Amazon Expands Fire TV in Canada with Launch of New Fire TV Devices and Alexa Voice Service
- Participating Restaurants for Taste of Yaletown 2018 Revealed
- Family-Friendly Aurora Winter Festival Brings The North Pole to Vancouver
- Hawkers Market is back this November