Changes to the Business Corporations Act would allow for a new hybrid type of company â€“ the community contribution company â€“ that combines socially beneficial purposes with a restricted ability to distribute profits to shareholders.
- Giveaway: Find the perfect cozy Christmas gift at UNIQLO
- Canadians are embracing the chill in favour of cold-weather vacations
- Ten Gift Ideas For a Cocktail Enthusiast
- 3 Reasons to Use Gift Wrap Valet at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre
- Giveaway: 6 tips for completing your holiday shopping at CF Pacific Centre and CF Richmond Centre