BrazilFest is a festival of Brazilian arts and culture being held in downtown Vancouver on Granville St, between Robson and Dunsmuir, where an expected 17,000 to 20,000 people will pass by on August 18 th, 2012, from 11am to 8pm.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver