BrazilFest is a festival of Brazilian arts and culture being held in downtown Vancouver on Granville St, between Robson and Dunsmuir, where an expected 17,000 to 20,000 people will pass by on August 18 th, 2012, from 11am to 8pm.
- Sensational Sustainable Travel Experiences to Ignite Your Wanderlust
- Starbucks Launches New Tie Dye Frappuccino Blended Beverage
- UNIQLO launching limited-edition Pokémon UT collection
- Starbucks new Canadian summer beverage has everyone buzzing
- Juke Fried Chicken Celebrates National Fried Chicken Day on July 6 by Offering Half-Priced Chicken Sandwiches