Join fellow bicyclists, skaters, and bladers for this leisurely and spirited celebratory ride and roll through the streets of Vancouver. Meet at the Vancouver Art Gallery on the Georgia Street side between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. — and roll and ride at 6:00 p.m. The ride is on rain, shine, or snow! Decorated bicycles, trailers, signs, flags, noisemakers, gettoblasters, sound systems, drums, and wildly modified bicycles are all highly encouraged!
- UNIQLO immersive pop-up in Downtown Vancouver
- Amazon Expands Fire TV in Canada with Launch of New Fire TV Devices and Alexa Voice Service
- Participating Restaurants for Taste of Yaletown 2018 Revealed
- Family-Friendly Aurora Winter Festival Brings The North Pole to Vancouver
- Hawkers Market is back this November