Join fellow bicyclists, skaters, and bladers for this leisurely and spirited celebratory ride and roll through the streets of Vancouver. Meet at the Vancouver Art Gallery on the Georgia Street side between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. — and roll and ride at 6:00 p.m. The ride is on rain, shine, or snow! Decorated bicycles, trailers, signs, flags, noisemakers, gettoblasters, sound systems, drums, and wildly modified bicycles are all highly encouraged!
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience
- McDonald’s launches Fish & Chips meal across Canada for a Limited Time
- Life goes by fast — travel shouldn’t
- Down by the water in Canada’s lakeside towns
- Brewery & The Beast annual bbq and beer festival at Concord Pacific Place on July 28, 2019