The Danish Smart House Eco is an environmentally friendly housing system which can be optimized in a number of ways to meet the space needs of both individuals and families. Creators Eva Kristine Borup and Stefan Valbaek of Valbaek Borup Architects, designed the system to be flexible to the needs of the occupants with regard to building orientation, number of floors, number of rooms and materials. Especially interesting is that the house is certified by the Danish Ecolabel Agency!
- Gosling Takes His La La Land Love To The Next Level
- Spring has sprung at CF Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre with Flower Market
- AccorHotels to open a new Novotel in Mexico City
- Melia opens ME Sitges Terramar on the Catalan Coast
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with trips inspired by these iconic female travellers