This neighbourhood around Fraser Street and East 30th Avenue has a lot of potential. It has history. It has character. It is right in the middle of Vancouver, surrounded by unique cultural texture, and central to the best of the city. Yet many feel that Fraser needs something. In fact, that something is coming very soon: a community of quality homes that will make Fraser Street more attractive than ever, including an upcoming Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Nofrills market. Century will play a vital role in the true emergence of this area of the city. This is an ideal chance to own a timeless Vancouver home, in a neighbourhood that suits you perfectly.
- Seven stays full of mystery and enchantment fit for a sultan
- A Guide to The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Business Travellers and Work Activations
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver 80 years of iconic moments by The Collective You
- Tim Hortons announces return of annual Camp Day – June 5, 2019
- Parq Vancouver’s Honey Salt unveils new Immersive Beekeeping Experience