The impact of the high-flying loonie, which broke above parity with the U.S. greenback on Friday, is expected to make its mark on Canada’s trade figures this coming Wednesday.
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver
- 7 Stays with a Waterfall Outside Your Door
- Microsoft AI for Earth use Artificial Intelligence to solve complex environmental challenges
- Review: Cirque du Soleil Corteo at Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver