The 12×12 Vancouver Photo Marathon is a fun and challenging contest designed to test the skill, creativity and quick thinking of photographers. The true-to-life setting of minimal time, few exposures and creative carte-blanche is an exciting exercise for any photographer – from the upstart amateur to the avid pro – and gives participants a chance to test themselves on a variety of different themes and techniques against photographers from all walks of life.
- UNIQLO x Alexander Wang HEATTECH Collection launches November 15
- Drizly: 1 hour Liquor Delivery Service hits Metro Vancouver
- Lincoln and Detroit Symphony Bring an Orchestral Listening Experience into the All-New Aviator
- Celebrate Singles’ Day on November 11th by booking a Solo Travel Adventure
- Canada Goose Opens Third Canadian Store in Vancouver