BrazilFest is a festival of Brazilian arts and culture being held in downtown Vancouver on Granville St, between Robson and Dunsmuir, where an expected 17,000 to 20,000 people will pass by on August 18 th, 2012, from 11am to 8pm.
- UNIQLO immersive pop-up in Downtown Vancouver
- Amazon Expands Fire TV in Canada with Launch of New Fire TV Devices and Alexa Voice Service
- Participating Restaurants for Taste of Yaletown 2018 Revealed
- Family-Friendly Aurora Winter Festival Brings The North Pole to Vancouver
- Hawkers Market is back this November