Aviara by Ledingham McAllister – Burnaby Brentwood New Condo Development
On the forefront of contemporary modern architecture, from its dramatic backlit entrance and spectacular water wall to the soaring 290 foot high neon light feature, Brentwood celebrates the arrival of its newest gem Aviara, by Ledingham McAllister.
- Aviara takes its inspiration from iconic residences of the world
- Soaring 33 stories above the Brentwood skyline
- Sweeping sensual curves and flowing glass faÃ§ade
- World-class views maximized at every opportunity with the unique positioning of the tower and the careful placement of individual windows
Aviara’s select collection of 239 homes range from one bedroom and den to three bedroom homes, luxurious penthouses and a select few garden townhomes to suit every lifestyle. As an added bonus, Aviara residents will have access to two hybrid cars parked at Aviara and will receive a one year free membership to the modo car co-op program.
Final Release Pricing Starting From:
- 1 Bed and Den – 634 sq ft – $269,800
- 2 Bed and 2 Bath – 769-942 sq ft – $349,800
- 3 Bed Townhom – 1330-1389 sq ft – $649,800
- Sub PH / Penthouse – 989-1243 sq ft – $650,800
Aviara – Gilmore Avenue & Halifax Street, Burnaby, BC V5C 3X3
Aviara Presentation Centre – 1710 Gilmore Avenue, Burnaby
If you’d like to know more about this amazing new Burnaby real estate development or if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, please contact James Louie Chung, Metro Vancouver REALTOR® — Real Estate Agent at [email protected] or call / text ( 6 0 4 ) 7 1 9 — 6 3 2 8 today!
Just letting you know when using a REALTOR® when buying new from a Developer. It doesn’t cost you a penny! The developer will pay the REALTOR® a commission for bringing a qualified buyer to the table — buyers simply reap the benefits. The developer’s sales representative works for the company, and is paid to protect the company’s interest. A REALTOR® should have one person’s interests in mind — their clients.