6 Pricing Mistakes – How to Avoid Them – Metro Vancouver Real Estate 2012
We can’t talk enough about how to price your Vancouver home correctly from the start. If you look at home sales in the past year, you will notice a trend. Those homes that were priced competitively from the beginning, not only sold quicker, but also for top dollar. You can avoid your home from becoming a stale listing.
- Mistake #1 — Forgoing research
- Mistake #2 — Hiring the Agent who offers the highest list price for your home
- Mistake #3 — Getting emotionally involved
- Mistake #4 — Pricing too high from the start
- Mistake #5 — Overpricing because you have “time”
- Mistake #6 — Chasing the market
Of course there are many other factors that will contribute to selling your home quickly including: staging, decluttering, marketing and making sure the showing conditions of the home are ideal — but we have discovered, together with the rest of the county, that pricing is the number one reason. It’s easy to point fingers after months of having your home for sale, but blaming others won’t get your house sold. Step back and be objective and hire the right Vancouver Realtor.
If you have any real estate questions or if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, please contact James Louie Chung, Greater Vancouver REALTOR® — Real Estate Agent at [email protected] or call / text ( 6 0 4 ) 7 1 9 — 6 3 2 8 today!