Vancouver’s first Shoppers Drug Mart Enhanced Convenience Food Store opens this weekend
You can now pick up fresh groceries and sushi at Shoppers. British Columbia’s first Shoppers Drug Mart Enhanced Convenience Food Store will open at 2748 East Hastings Street in Vancouver. Customers can shop from 750 new fresh items from salads, organic fruits and vegetables to baked goods.
In support of the expanded food offering, pharmacists in enhanced fresh food stores have been provided with additional nutrition training and health information, so they can better help customers and patients to shop well.
Among the fresh items are:
– Produce including bulk and individual items, organic choices, prepared salads and cut fruits and vegetables
– Specialty cheeses and deli meats
– Packaged fresh meat including poultry, pork and beef
– A selection of locally prepared easy meals such as entrees and ready-made sandwiches including vegetarian options
– Available for the first time in a Shoppers Drug Mart, T&T products including authentic sushi delivered daily and baked goods
– A floral program with fresh cut flowers delivered twice a week
– Expanded bakery including a fresh assortments of breads and sweets
– Expanded President’s Choice food offerings
Shoppers Drug Mart will roll out enhanced convenience food offerings across Vancouver and Richmond. There are two formats for enhanced convenience food: Fully Enhanced or Grab and Go. While both models focus on convenience, Fully Enhanced locations will offer a larger assortment of fresh offerings, while Grab and Go locations will emphasize quick and convenient offerings for the urban customer.
11800 Cambie Road, Richmond
Grab & Go:
3020 West Broadway, Vancouver
3303 Main Street, Vancouver
1202 West Pender Street, Vancouver
370 East Broadway, Vancouver
1780 West Broadway, Vancouver
586 Granville Street , Vancouver
1006 Homer Street , Vancouver